March 13, 2020
Bronco School Community,
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is an evolving situation which has now impacted schools in Delaware County. Our earlier communication regarding precautions and symptoms remains a valuable resource and is located on our website at www.daleville.k12.in.us.
We are joining other Delaware County schools in moving to an eLearning format beginning Monday, March 16. At the present time, normal school is scheduled to resume after Spring Break on April 6.
- Monday (March 16) will NOT have eLearning lessons. Use the day to make any arrangements or plans as needed in response to the new situation.
- Tuesday through Friday (March 17-20) will be eLearning days. Lessons will be posted by 9:00 AM and will be due Monday, April 6.
- Teachers will be available to be reached by students and parents through Unified Classroom messaging or other means specified by the teacher between 9-3 on eLearning days.
- WiFi will be available in the parking lots of each school daily between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- We are providing weekly packets of meals (5 breakfasts & 5 lunches) until further notice. Online order forms will be sent out to parents weekly through our school messaging system and are due on Thursdays by 3:00 pm. Meals are picked up on Mondays at the elementary school between 10-2 pm using the student drop-off lane.
This is an evolving situation and circumstances may require us to adjust our plans at any given time. We will continue to provide you with updated communications through SchoolMessenger, Facebook, Twitter and the school website. Our school community remains foremost in our thoughts as we evaluate and respond to new information. We will continue to look for ways to help ease the educational impact of the pandemic on our school community.
Paul Garrison, Superintendent
David Stashevsky, Assistant Superintendent