Daleville Community Schools accepts transfer students in grades K-10 each year based on capacity. The process and timeline to enroll as an Out-of-District Student is outlined in the application documents below. All completed applications must be submitted to the Superintendent’s Office for a time/date stamp. Only those completed applications that have been received in the Superintendent’s Office will be considered.
- Students applying for kindergarten must be age 5 by August 1, 2019.
- Transfer students are only accepted in grades K-10.
- Transfer students currently enrolled in Daleville Community Schools DO NOT need to re-apply each year.
- Non-enrolled K-10 siblings of current Transfer Students MUST apply using the process outlined below.
- 2nd Semester Transfer Students are only accepted if the student meets all three conditions found on the application.
STEP 1 - Fill out the Application Form
STEP 2 - Gather Documentation for Registration
If you are accepted to enroll at Daleville Community Schools, you will need all of the following for registration:
- Birth certificate
- Driver's license
- Current immunization records
- 9th grade transcripts if enrolling in 10th grade
- Name, address, & phone number of previous school
- Guardianship/custody papers (if applicable)
- IEP/Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of residency (that contains current occupancy with name and address)
- Child's Social Security Number
- Contact names and numbers in case parents are not available
- Parents work/cell numbers
- Parents emails
- Textbook rental payment (cash, check or charge)
- CHIRP Permission Form
- Daleville Forms as Needed
- School Immunization Requirements
STEP 3 - Register at the School
Registration dates and times (usually in July) will be posted on this website. In addition, guidance appointments are necessary at the junior high and high school grade levels in order to place your child in the correct courses.